- The Woody Builder by Milaniwood is a weight lifter of the purest kind. It lifts weights as if they were feathers. But can you do it too?
- Take turns lifting the weight that rests on the Woody Builder. A dice determines how many weights must be hung on each side. You lift the weight with your finger.
- A second die, the 'personal trainer' die, determines which exercise you must perform while balancing the weights on your finger. The red die is for the more difficult exercises, the green die for the slightly easier exercises.
- Whoever completes the exercises successfully, i.e. can put the weight back on the Woody Builder without it falling off, wins.
- A set consists of: a wooden weight lifter, a support bar with 6 wooden weights of different sizes and 3 dices.
- You can play the game in practice mode on your own or in pairs against each other.
- Milaniwood is an Italian family company that makes crazy board games out of wood. All the wood used is FSC certified, the paint is water based and the packaging is made from recycled cardboard.
- Suitable for children from 3 years old.
- Tested in our Fairplace fitness and approved.
Fairplace heeft duurzaam speelgoed met hoge speelwaarde
Bij het selecteren van ons speelgoed baseren we ons altijd op 2 criteria: hoe duurzaam is het (eco, bio, fair, educatief) en hoe leuk is het voor kinderen (speelwaarde, spelplezier).